Hello and welcome to my small site. My name is Daniil Sivak, I live in Rostov-on-Don, and I'm a software developer. My experience extends across a wide range of technologies, but primarily I code various web-services in Scala. If you are interested in more details, take a look at 📜 my cv (sources).Here are some of my public projects:
- 🛫 my telegram channel - the way to stay tuned for my recent articles, updates and some extra content.
- 📫 advanced link saver - telegram bot which acts as a simple bookmark manager. Read a post about it.
- 🕷️ opengraph4s - deadly-simple scala library for fetching OpenGraph tags from a given webpage.
- 🕙 itstimetoact - android library for managing events across application sessions.
- ⛩️ gate - (obsolete) new-era assistant for For Honor.
- 🏭 sbt-crashlytics - (obsolete) plugin for sbt which makes possible to build fabric-dependent android application.
On the site I share some my thoughts, notes, experience and other stuff I find interesting.
- Dec 05, 2023 🤖 Implementing a GraalVM custom Feature The thing that you will encounter sooner or later
- Nov 16, 2023 🖼️ Notion + Jekyll images synchronization Moving forward with git-based synchronization by saving post’s images along with
- Nov 10, 2023 🌇 Civilization 5 multiplayer modding C++ and a small amount of reverse-engineering
- Sep 08, 2023 📫 Link saver bot for Telegram A fresh start on a well-organized infrastructure
- Aug 31, 2023 🏺 Using Scala with GraalVM Building a native binary for Scala application
- Aug 26, 2023 🔄 Yet another way to establish Notion + Jekyll synchronization My attempt to implement everything in the most sane way
- Nov 28, 2022 📝 What did I learn these weeks #4 Mastering windows performance, managing gmail filters
- Nov 09, 2022 📝 What did I learn these days #3 tmux git-root window name, vim system-wide clipboard, disqus
- Nov 05, 2022 📝 What did I learn this week #2 vim error quit, scala fp practice
- Oct 21, 2022 📝 What did I learn today #1 nvim-tree, nvim-telescope
- Aug 01, 2019 ⚔️ For Honor Season 10 stats Modest analysis of carefully collected data
- Apr 15, 2017 ✒️ Vim for writing code and prose Setting up per-mode configuration