hello. welcome to my small site. my name is Daniil Sivak, i live in Rostov-on-Don and i'm a programmer. currently it's primarily various scala stuff - take a look at my cv (sources 🌚). nothing to say besides it, so here are some my projects:
- - itstimetoact - android library manages events across application sessions.
- - sbt-crashlytics - plugin for sbt makes possible to build fabric-dependent android application.
- - gate - (obsolete) new-era assistant for for honor.
also on the site i'm sometimes sharing some my thoughts, experience and any other stuff i see interesting. mostly i'm writing about day-by-day programming routine, scala and dotfiles.
- Nov 28, 2022 what did i learn these weeks #4 mastering windows performance, managing gmail filters
- Nov 09, 2022 what did i learn these days #3 tmux git-root window name, vim system-wide clipboard, disqus
- Nov 05, 2022 what did i learn this week #2 vim error quit, scala fp practice
- Oct 21, 2022 what did i learn today #1 kitty, nvim-tree, nvim-telescope
- Aug 01, 2019
- Apr 15, 2017 vim for writing code and prose about setting up per-mode configuration